PROFILE TAGBOARD SWEET EXITS

Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Best view in FireFox. Don't forget to leave a tag! Click here if you want to leave.

WELCOME!! to infinitesmile.blogspot.com :)
♥♥♥

Memories


Applauses
Credits to the following:~
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts: Dynamic Drive
Editor: ME! :)
Balloon day w/The Mings - 18.03.11
Written @ Sunday, May 29, 2011 11:34 PM
Finally able to blog properly with COLOURS!
using firefox :D
I.E didnt allow me to post at all
Chrome didnt allow me to make the post COLOURFUL :)
so d/loaded firefox YEAH ^^
Met the Mings on a Friday Night!!
and coincidentally there is a balloon exhibition @ Marina Sq! (:
ahhh fell in love with those cute like balloons :D
so ps that i cant rmb wat else happened on that day! :P
but nonetheless I BELIEVE THAT I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THEM ^^
<3<3
so cute la! :D & colourful xD
alot of effort must hav been put into these :)
so please DO NOT TOUCH :p









[back to top]

0 comment(s) Add a comment (: