Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Best view in FireFox. Don't forget to leave a tag! Click here if you want to leave.
its been ard 5 mths from the last time i blogged... its my final year sem thus life is hectic... but still tried to live to the fullest :) from these 5 mths i learnt alot of new things hope that the goods memories stay while the bad memories forgotten I WANNA GET INTO NTU! wat's the diff between unpredictable life and happening life the same things are that both are random but happening is more positive unpredictable is used for more negative events... firstly want to thanks those who have been beside me! encouraging me and supporting me! and of cos those who crossed my path and had an impact on my life :) saw this from my fren's blog :D Forgive me for liking you too much, I’ll forgive you for not liking me enough. Forgive me for the loud racing of my heart, I’ll forgive you for not hearing it. Forgive me for finding you amazing, I’ll forgive you for never noticing. Forgive me for wanting to be with you more than anything, I’ll forgive you for avoiding me. Forgive me for being so pathetic, I’ll forgive you for taking advantage of it. Forgive me for not being able to let go, I’ll forgive you for never holding on FINALLY IM DONE WITH MY POLY LIFE! like finally 3 year.. but dun feel it... though i tried to live life to the fullest but i what i had 4gotten to do is to Laugh.. LIVELOVELAUGH
these pics are taken within the 5mths :D at TCC if not wrong :) green tea :) at some mall in the west :P :P plants at home (: