PROFILE TAGBOARD SWEET EXITS

Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Best view in FireFox. Don't forget to leave a tag! Click here if you want to leave.

WELCOME!! to infinitesmile.blogspot.com :)
♥♥♥

Memories


Applauses
Credits to the following:~
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts: Dynamic Drive
Editor: ME! :)
Just realised
Written @ Friday, March 19, 2010 10:58 PM
I just realised that some of SHINee & Big Bang songs are not bad :)
like them very ABIT more (:
though i can barely rmb their face nor name muahahah :P
~I like Nobody(Rainstone remix) hehe its slow and nice (:
listened to songs online from grooveshark :D
I just remembered that I LIKE RAIN TOO :)
from full house and ninja assasin XD
his songs oso not bad!! :D
I just realised that Boa sings korean song hahaha
im sooo lag :P
and the songs are nice too!! :D
I just realised that i loaded lots of movie
which needed internet connection though...
and I watched one per day =)
Thurs:
since Ms Ho is sick,
she postponed the CS lesson to Mon
hence,
Mon we will have 3 hrs of PM
CS change from 1-3 to 3-6pm

must try to survive on that day =)
watched Hachi =]
cried cos its sooo touching!!!
it reminded me of why i wanted a dog the last time
but mum doesnt allow...
during the evening,
went to sch and went to IRAS with cn & kg
saw c.e at the training...
the refreshment was fried rice and lime juice + wedges lol
the training was ermm...
lik dat lo hehe yawning half the time hee :P
oh anw saw nana at the YCK mrt :)
but i was alr in the train hehe
and so coincidence la nana watched HACHI on the same day as me which is today!! XD
Today:
slept for 12hrs YEAH XD
watched Fantastic Mr Fox.
hmm ok la haaa :)
the fox loves to tak risk and has a phobia of wolf LOL :]
and the cub learns to accept himself as weird hehe or not natural :D
worst is the 3 famers LOL
luck not gd haaa :P
OMG I just realised that so many of my cousins bdae are coming!!
26 Mar - Ming (alr pass her presents :D)
27 Mar - Ying
2 Apr - Xin
3 Apr - Wen
18 Apr -Hong kor
of cos i rmb frens bdae too hehe :))
Jas bdae coming soon!! XD
[back to top]

0 comment(s) Add a comment (: