PROFILE TAGBOARD SWEET EXITS

Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Best view in FireFox. Don't forget to leave a tag! Click here if you want to leave.

WELCOME!! to infinitesmile.blogspot.com :)
♥♥♥

Memories


Applauses
Credits to the following:~
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts: Dynamic Drive
Editor: ME! :)
char siew dae
Written @ Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:00 PM
todae woke up at 8.30am XD
went to sch wit alex n yun x]
saw chin ghee on de way
he very funi la :D
anw de lesson was lik onli a few mins la
den we do our own stuff le ^^
y8 got one game cute leh =P
called raft war hehe =))
maybe i shall play dat wen im free hehe (:
i oso lik de lemon Smash x]
n high score 114 nia haa =P
hmmm oso de hexic so far high score 60,000+ nia la...
so low...
haha after exams mus get higher :P
anw can leave early mah so me , yun n cn went to koufu to eat
actualli wan eat de prata sausage de but dun hav :((
so ya we lik ate char siew la for almost all de dish...
cn ate char siew bao n smth brown wit char siew inside hehe
4get de name le xp
she oso ate chicken porridge
i ate de brown thingy n er smth lik dumpling noodle wit char siew LOL
n yun ate char siew bao :D
anw de dumpling not nice la
i dun tink im gonna eat again XP
den went home lo
but cn dunoe go whr :P
anw i took yun bottle home la haaa
n while waiting for bus to come we played sudoku :]
its a miracle la!!!
morning went sch nvr slp on bus!!!
go home oso nvr slp on bus!!!!
lol haha its a miracle :D
haixz omg la... reached home blogged,
pack my table den not becareful fall aslp!!!
from 4++pm to 8+pm :((
havent study excel :[
somemore wanted to do econs paper finish de haixz
tink gonna slp late lo...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LEFT 8DAYS TO ECONS PAPER
11DAYS TO STATS PAPER
12DAYS TO MKTING PAPER &
lastly 14DAYS TO POA AKA ACC PAPER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I Believe (took from the email guan lin sent :D)
I believe- That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe- That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and, you must forgive them for that.
I believe- That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe - That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe- That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time!
I believe- That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe- That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want
them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe- That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe- That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe- That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I believe- That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe - That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other, And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
I believe- That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I believe- That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.



de char siew pic LOL
[back to top]

0 comment(s) Add a comment (: